In Store Health and Safety Policy
This policy applies to visitors to our physical store location in Hurst, TX
The virus that causes COVID-19 can be spread to others by infected persons who have few or no symptoms. Because of the hidden nature of this threat and in compliance with the Tarrant County Executive Order issued Jun 25, 2020, it is the policy of The Multiverse to require the following:
- FACE COVERING REQUIRED IN ORDER TO ENTER AND REMAIN IN THE MULTIVERSE. All persons over the age of ten (10), including employees, customers, visitors, invitees and contractors ("Guests"), who enter this business must wear a face covering over their nose and mouth, such as a homemade mask, scarf, bandana, or handkerchief.
- The requirement of a face covering does not apply if covering the nose and mouth poses a significant mental or physical health risk to the individual.
- The requirement of a face covering also does not apply when an individual is consuming a food or beverage.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING PROTOCOLS. Even with the use of appropriate face coverings, individuals should maintain six feet of social distancing whenever possible.
- Employees should not work within six (6) feet of one another, except to the extent necessary to provide services.
- Guests should maintain six (6) feet of separation from other individuals outside their household, to the extent feasible when inside the business premises.
- Guests of the business queuing or waiting inside or on the premises of the business must maintain six (6) feet of separation from other individuals outside their household. We even gave you nifty little circles to mark six foot increments while waiting to check out.
- VIOLATIONS. Guests who do not wear a face covering will be asked to leave The Multiverse and will not be provided goods or services until the face covering requirements are followed.